That’s it. He is the answer.
To what question(s), you ask?
All of them.
- What does God look like?
- How do I know God loves me?
- How do I relate with God?
- What is my purpose?
- Why am I here?
- Why am I such a mixture of brilliance and brokenness?
- Where will I go when I die?
- How am I supposed to live?
- Who should I pattern my life after?
- Is there anyone who truly loves me as I am, but who will help me become more than I am?
Jesus. He is the answer.
“The Son (Jesus) is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being…” (Hebrews 1:3)
“In Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness.” (Colossians 2:9-10)
The word “fullness” from that passage was used to refer to a fishing net filled with fish or a house filled with a sweet perfume. Isn’t that beautiful imagery? In Christ we overflow with purpose.
The original Christmas heralded His birth, and every Christmas since has offered us another chance to receive His life. Let’s receive it. Let’s turn to Him and cling to him and find our fullest expression of life in Him.
Some content on this page was disabled on September 14, 2021 as a result of a DMCA takedown notice from Boxist.com Stock Photography. You can learn more about the DMCA here: